Expert Source: John D. Boos, M.B.A., L.L.B.
John Boos teaches management courses in marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, and business strategy. He has more than 15 years of corporate experience in legal and business areas involving technology, corporate planning, and international business development. His most recent research involves micro lending and entrepreneurship in developing countries. He is director of the university’s Woltemade Center for Economics, Business, and Entrepreneurship.
- B.S.M.E., Duke University
- L.L.B., George Washington University
- M.B.A., University of Connecticut
Areas of Expertise:
- Comparative management practices (U.S. and Japan)
- Entrepreneurship and small business
- Micro lending and entrepreneurship in developing countries